How often do you stress about there not being enough hours in the day? Or does your to-do list never seem to end? We’re all very busy people and that’s life. In the midst of the craziness, it’s always important thing is to remember to take time to breathe! Read on for some of my personal life hacks to help make things a little bit easier.
- Buy yourself some flowers….or something shiny! Flowers bring about peace. And shiny new things are always a fun distraction.
- Turn your phone on Do Not Disturb. Those text messages and Instagram notifications will be waiting for you when you’re good and ready.
- Write. Get a notebook and write down your thoughts, goals, a letter to someone who has been on your mind; anything you want!
- Crack open a good book; even if it’s to learn something new. Right now I’m reading a PHR exam book and it’s refreshing to incorporate some knew knowledge into my life.
- Listen to classical music. It’s soothing and there are no lyrics – nothing to clog or rot your thoughts.
- Eat healthy and exercise. Even if it’s a brisk walk a few times a week, moving and eating right can have a positive effect in multiple ways.
- Start saying NO! This one may be easier said than done, but once you start weeding out the unnecessary things, you’ll immediately start feeling better and finding more time for the things YOU want to do.
- Pray! Talk to God. He’s always listening. Ask Him to guide you, give you strength, knowledge, and the power to keep up with those lengthy to-do lists.
** Thanks for reading. You’re F.A.Bulous.