So you may have recently seen me write about gaining motivation to work out. Well, thanks to a little birdie, I was informed of a supplement that can help in a few ways with working out. These include improving confidence and helping to jump start a healthy lifestyle. That supplement is Creatine.
What Does Creatine Do?
- Creatine makes it possible to push yourself harder during your workouts
- Creatine allows the body to create more muscle mass as you are able to lift heavier
- Creatine increases endurance, making it possible to work out longer
- Creatine will improve your athletic performance in most sports
- Creatine helps encourage protein manufactured in the body
- Creatine helps reduce protein breakdown after exercising intensely
- Creatine helps your body recover from exercise at a faster rate
- Creatine improves brain function
- Creatine enhances cellular energy productions, which is linked to bone formation
- Creatine may improve glucose intolerance, aiding diabetes
I will be taking some creatine, slipping on my Pumas and hitting the track to begin my new workout regimen.
*Thanks for reading; you’re F.A.Bulous*