I’m a Michigan girl, so naturally I’m excited for one of Detroit’s most elite fashion events – Fashion In Detroit! So if you’re in the area, be sure to clear your schedule this Saturday for a fun, fashion-forward event.
Reasons not to miss Fashion In Detroit 2014:
1. There will be runway shows including fashions from the Adam Levine Collection plus a musical performance by Lewis Hensley! I first discovered Lewis Hensley at a different fashion event years ago and instantly became intrigued by his smooth voice. I am personally very excited that Detroit’s own Lewis Hensley will be the official performer of Fashion In Detroit 2014.
2. Market Detroit will be back for those who like to discover and shop. Market Detroit is an interactive pop-up shop retail environment featuring local designers, retailers, vendors and entrepreneurs.
3. There will be an after glow because everyone loves a good fashion party! Sound Board at Motor City Casino will be transformed into the chic and now-famous Fashion In Detroit After Glow party attended by local celebs and fashionistas alike.
4. Fashion In Detroit will present the opportunity for lots if photo ops. From runway pics, to selfies and even group shots, there will be several reasons to snap pics throughout the night resulting in great footage for blogs, Instagrams, Facebook and more. Plus, there is a special Social Media lounge offered to bloggers and press presented by Style Shack.
5. It’s one of Detroit’s best fashion events! In its 4th year, Fashion In Detroit 2014 is a non-profit corporation established to spotlight Metro-Detroit’s fashion and it’s unique development. Developed by Joe Faris, fashion designer and Project Runway Alum, this event is held at Motor City Casino in Detroit showcasing both fashion and entertainment.
To find out more about Fashion In Detroit visit the website at http://www.fashionindetroit.com.
Will you be attending Fashion In Detroit at Motor City Casino?
Thanks for reading; you’re F.A.Bulous*