When it comes to beauty products, I like to stick to what I know works but after a period of time, it’s always good to branch out and see what else is out there. And with that, I decided to stray from my go-to keratin shampoo and conditioner by Organix and use a different keratin shampoo.
My keratin treatment sadly has pretty much grown out but I still use keratin hair products to maintain a healthy head of hair. So, I chose to try Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo and ready for this twist?… Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Conditioner. With these choices I am getting the best of both worlds. The Suave Keratin Infusion Shampoo contains lower sulfates (which is crucial to keeping hair healthy) and offers protein to make hair soft and strong. The Suave Moroccan Infusion Conditioner is infused with Moroccan argan oil to create a soft sheen.
- After use of the Suave products, my hair feels soft.
- My hair has smelled fabulous for the past two days!
- No matter what I put on my hair it frizzes easily, especially when straight. The frizz has been noticeably less after using the Suave Keratin Infusion Shampoo and the Suave Moroccan Infusion Conditioner.
- It felt as though the Suave shampoo and conditioner made my hair a bit more tangled than usual. I spent a good deal of time brushing the tangles out after washing my hair.
- My hair is not as shiny as the bottle claims it will be.
Overall, I would recommend these Suave products to anyone looking to try a new shampoo and/or conditioner. Have you tried these keratin and argan oil products? What do you think of them?
*Thanks for reading; you’re F.A.Bulous*