Florals have set the tone of the season (even though it’s winding down – so sad!), so why not play up the feminine, flirty pattern on your nails too? Here’s how to create easy, flower-filled nails!
1. Paint nails a base color. I used a mint color by Forever 21 but feel free to get creative with your color ways.
2. Once nails are dry, sporadically place three pink dots on the nails you wish to paint flowers. I used my ring finger, aka fashion nail, for a dramatic affect. The dots should just be small dabs of nail polish randomly placed on your finger nail.
3. Let the first pink dots sit for about a minute then add another dab of nail polish on top of the current dot. I used white polish to simulate a rose.
4. Gently swirl the dots together with a toothpick. Continue to swirl until the two colored dots of polish form a flower-like pattern.
5. Use a green polish or a nail art pen to create leaves. I used rainbow art nail pens from Paper Source in Birmingham for easy leaves.
6. Let nails dry and add a top coat.
And there you have it, super fun and easy floral nails!
Will you try creating floral nails?
Thanks for reading; you’re F.A.Bulous*