As my 26th birthday approaches, I have been thinking about what I have accomplished in life and what I still aspire to accomplish. I was always my grandpa’s joy. He was one of my biggest fans and was ALWAYS proud of everything I did. With his death happening a full year ago now, I realize I must continue to make him proud while he watches down on me from Heaven. So with that, my 26th year of life is going to be for him!
Things I’ve accomplished at 25:
1. I was able to meet my Fashion Fairy God Mother, June Ambrose and one of my sincerely favorite designers, Christian Siriano at NYFW.
2. I was blessed with a 9-5 in my preferred industry – fashion/beauty!
3. I lost a friend but I gained two beautiful and amazing friends whom I love and adore!
4. I was granted the privilege of being involved in fashion show production which I had always been a goal of mine.
5. I went to DISNEY WORLD! I used to go every summer as a kid but it’s even better as an adult!
6. I created this blog! A wise man (Cam Wess) once said, this morning to be exact, “Get your blog together so you can be the next Perez Hilton. Be that go-to blog for fashion and things.” And that blog it shall be!
My 26th year of life begins May 1 and I hope to make my grandpa, friends, family and supporters extremely proud! Thanks for reading.
*Stay fabulous xoxo*
Inez| Style Chic 360April 29, 2013 at 7:41 pm
Really enjoyed this post. I was my grandmothers joy and I miss her dearly too!
Enjoy your day! 🙂
JessicaMay 8, 2013 at 3:16 am
Thanks!!! And I know your grandma is looking down proud of you too! 🙂