I just wanted to take a moment to celebrate the man behind most of my instagram photos – my boyfriend. Thank you for doing your best to hit those angles, baby!
Now, to celebrate you, you get your very own blog post! Since the first day I met you, I’ve admired your style. Your ability to confidently define what you love in fashion is inspiring.
So here’s some inspiration for you fellas out there to help you hone in on the best style for YOU:
- Think about what makes you feel most comfortable then wear it!
- Define your personality. Let this reflect in your clothing choices.
- Men can accessorize, too! Watches, hats, shoes. These can all be focal points in your daily ensembles.
- Trial and error. It may be painful, but take some time to go to your favorite store and try on everything that catches your eye. Take photos of what you feel looks the best and keep it for future reference.
- You can be fly on a budget, too. Did you know Five Below is a great spot for novelty tees?
- Think outside the box. Fashion really has no rules, so do you what you want!
Keep doing you, Jamarr. Let your shoe game continue to be strong and your style choices remain fly.
**Thanks for reading; you’re F.A.Bulous!**