Holy moly, guys. This girl is the big 3-0!!!
Today I celebrate 30 years of life, lessons, and love. To all of my friends, family, and blog supporters, THANK YOU!
With that being said, I’d like the share 30 things I’ve learned over the past 30 years that have helped me become the person I am today. I look forward to what this year will bring, and I’m eager to start learning even more life lessons in this new chapter of life!
- God has His own plan for you
- Don’t drink and drive
- Your pet is your true best friend, also, get a pet
- You can’t trust everyone
- It’s OK to skip class or play hooky from work a few times
- It’s inevitable, you’re going to screw up at some point
- Constantly update your resume
- Be nice to people
- You can’t fix everything, but for damn sure try
- Save money – hide cash from yourself. It could come in handy in emergencies.
- Workout and eat right. The older you get, the harder it gets to drop pounds.
- Travel and travel often
- Don’t settle
- It’s OK to walk away from relationships and negative situations
- Boys suck, and girls do too
- Find a hobby
- Limit yourself to 1 credit card
- Live on your own. Roommates are cool, but there comes a time when you need to experience everything on your own.
- Learn the difference between claiming 1 and 0 on your tax forms. That’s the kind of stuff they don’t teach you in school!
- Keep your legs closed and don’t chase guys
- Spend time with your grandparents
- Lunchables, snack packs, and cereal for dinner is totally cool
- Try new things – food included
- Set goals
- Keep a journal
- Make sure you’re giving yourself some alone time
- Take your vitamins
- Unicorns are real
Cheers to 30!
Crop top – Nordstrom
Disco pants – H&M South Africa (sale rack!)
Lip – Beso by Stila
**Thanks for reading; you’re F.A.Bulous